Wednesday, February 22, 2006


Toasting our engagement Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Jen
I am so excited for you! what a fun time - enjoy it! Let me know if I can help with any of the planning K? Glad you are blogging too - its a great way to keep in touch and up on everyones life!
Gods richest blessings to you both!

Christine said...

CONGRATULATIONS JEN!! Thats so exciting!! I'm looking forward to hearing about the process of preparing for your wedding and marriage. I'm glad you're on blogger now! Keep posting. Hope nursing is going well too. Check ya later! love ya.

Stender Statement said...

Hey Jenny... I'm SUPER excited for you and Kevin! This is such great news. Congratulations lady. I agree with everyone by saying Keep us posted! Do you have a date in mind? Oh, I'm just so excited! Yipee! God bless you two. Love you much!

Christy and Dustin said...

Congratulations Jen! WOw, it's been a long time.

April said...

Hey, Congratulations Jen!

Leah said...

Hey Jen,
I know it's been YEARS, but I just found your site from Nancy's site. I realize that you aren't keeping up with your site, but maybe you still get emails when you get comments? Anyway, I pray all is well with you. Are you married yet? You look beautiful, and I wish you all the best.